Equus Vehicles are appointment only to give you maximum attention. Why buy from Equus Vehicles? Read More
We are FCA approved and can accept finance from all UK Lenders
At Equus Vehicles we work with many, industry leading, multi-award winning finance partners which specialise in providing highly competitive vehicle finance packages.
Our lenders will let you spread the cost over up to five years, with a pre-agreed interest rate that's fixed for the duration of the agreement. We work with a variety of lenders, and we can also offer options for people who've had credit problems in the past.
Our hand-picked cars are all quality-checked by specialists, so you can be reassured you're getting the very best motors on the market. We check our prices against the market every day to make sure we're offering the best value.
What's more, our friendly staff are trained to give you simple, honest advice. They don't work on commission, so their only motive is to find the very best cars and deals for you and your budget.
We think our customers are happiest when they've had the time and space they need to make their own decision - and from the feedback we get, they agree!
Hire Purchase (HP)
Hire purchase is a simple form of car finance. Either by using a cash deposit, your existing car as a deposit or even no deposit.
You pay for the car in fixed monthly instalments over a pre-agreed contract - from 12 to 60 months - during which time you have full use of the car. Once the contract is complete, you own your car outright.
We work with many trusted, industry leading, multi-award winning finance partners who specialise in providing highly competitive vehicle finance packages. We can tailor a finance agreement for you regardless of whether you are a private, individual or a business-user.
Financing the purchase of your new car can be arranged quickly and easily with our in-house team of Finance Specialists using a panel of lenders such as Black Horse Motor Finance, MotorNova and many more, with very competitive rates. The application process is simple and a decision can be given almost instantly regardless of your credit history.
Features and Benefits
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Low Deposit
- Ownership of Car
- Budget with confidence
- Freedom, no mileage restrictions
- Ability to settle the loan early
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Similar to a Hire Purchase agreement but with additional flexibility since part of the cost is deferred until the end of the agreement which may give you the benefit of lower monthly payments. The deferred amount is known as the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) sometimes known as Optional Final Payment.
What happens next?
At the end of your PCP agreement, you then have a number of options.
- Option 1 - Part-exchange your vehicle-use any equity above the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value as an initial deposit on your next purchase.
- Option 2 - Keep your vehicle-simply pay the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value to retain ownership.
- Option 3 - Refinance the final balloon payment.
- Option 4 - Return your vehicle and have nothing further to pay, subject to vehicle condition and within the agreed mileage terms. (Subject to terms and conditions).
Features and Benefits
- Flexible deposit
- Low fixed monthly payments
- The choice at the end of the agreement
- No need to worry about depreciation
- Potential lower payments than a standard HP agreement or Conditional Sale